Urology/possible ED

Question
Over the last 7-8 months my penis feels and appears to becoming thinner at the base and middle of the shaft. I have found it very hard kegeling to make the penis look engorged while expanding.My biggest concern is that during erections my penis use be thick and feel full in circumfrence.The underside no longer has the look or fullness to it and the top im struggling to expand my glans. I am already taking viagra any idea what this could be?

Answer
J:

I can't be sure, but one possibility is Peyronie's dissease.  This is a condition where the normal elastic tissue in the walls of the erection bodies becomes fibrous and it can cause what you've described.  To be sure, check with a local urologist.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD