Urology/Problem!!!

Question
"Dear Sir,
I am 28. But at this age I have been suffering from sexual weakness. My penis is bent to the left and easily does not get hard even I think or see any excited thing. Even get hard but does not stay long , the time could be 30 sec to 1 min to stay hard.Also the semen is not much and its light and the out come of semen is very low speed.I have heard there is no permanent treatment yet not be invented for it and therefore have to depend on Viagra. But I also heard that this cause gradually more sexless to take Viagra.
I am in tension what I will do now.I am living an undeveloped country and the treatment is not very good here.
Though I have heard herbal treatment can be cured it totally but I can't trust as modern treatment is failed to make the damaged nerve cured.

Can you give me suggestion sir please at this situation what can I do now.

Thanks

Answer
Hello,

You mention several unrelated problems such as penile curvature and a low semen volume.  Issues involving fertility are outside of my sub-specialty expertise in urethral-penile reconstructive surgery.  Regarding your curvature and erectile dysfunction (ED), it is difficult for me to effectively provide you with useful information without being able to examine you.  Penile curvature associated with ED is often due to an acquired problem called Peyronie's Disease.

http://www.centerforreconstructiveurology.org/peyronies-disease

However, this is generally not something that affects men under the age of 30.  In general, when there is curvature and ED, it is best to first treat the ED with medication such as Viagra.  You did not say if the Viagra effectively addressed your ED or not.  If so, you did not say if the bend is disabling or not.  Your best situation would be if the Viagra effectively treats your ED and the curve is not disabling.  Curvature can be corrected surgically, but if you do not have access to good care, then surgery could lead to complications.  

Best of luck.

Urology

Joel Gelman, M.D.