Urology/Right testicle pain

Question
About three weeks ago I received oral from my girlfriend and she sucked painfully hard on my my scrotum on the right side above my testicle.  I ignored it and the pain seemed to go away.  About a week later I noticed general restlessness of that testicle where I felt I had to adjust it all the time.  The past two weeks, the restlessness has turned into a dull pain that I can sometimes feel move up through my abdomen.

There is no size difference between testicles or difference in how far they hang down.  I don't have any pain while urinating or ejaculating.  It seems to be most noticeable when I'm sitting down.

Do you think this could have been caused by my girlfriend and if so, will it eventually go away?

Answer
Luke:

I cannot reliably determine if your scrotal pain was due to your girlfriend's activities or some pre-existing problem and therefore I can't predict what will happen with the discomfort.  Talk to your primary care physician or consult a local urologist.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD