Urology/STD

Question

I recently started getting discharge from my penis again, the last time this happened was last year. On both cases, I haven't been having sex with anyone else but my girlfriend and neither has she. Just trust me on this, I can guarantee it.

So these are my questions:
1. How did this happen, especially how it reoccurred?

2. Is it possible to get some sorta STD from other sources other than having sex with someone who has it?

3. Some say it's stress related, Is this true? I mean I have been stressed for week due to work.

4. Some say it might be from anal sex. Though we don't do anal sex, I remember playing with her anus with my fingers one night while having sex and forgot about and played with her vagina as well.

5. Can masterbating multiple times a day cause the infection

Answer
Jason,
You can not get an STD while abstinent from intercourse. Masturbation is not the reason and anal sex would more likely yield an ecoli infection and subsequent urethritis but not an STD like discharge. You need to have a culture of what kind of infection this is to treat it. As far as where it comes from the only answer I can see is a yeast infection from the GF. Get the bug analyzed and you get your answer but a doctor visit is warranted.  

Urology

Thomas A Suppe RDMS CLT