Urology/Urinary tract reconstruction

Question
In a 10/2/12 response you stated the main center of teaching for urethral reconstruction (urethroplasty) is in Norfolk Virginia - could you provide the name of the teaching college so that I can find a fellowship graduate near me?  Thanks!!

Answer
Roger:

The specific location I had mentioned is the Eastern Virginia Medical School, but there are now several others that offer similar quality care.

Check with the Society of Genitourinary Reconstructive Surgeons at the following website and choose the center closest to you.

http://www.societygurs.org/usefullinks.html

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD