Urology/All possible- cures and causes

Please, what are ALL possible existing causes of decreased penile sensitivity and decreased quality
of male orgasm?

And more important, please, what are all existing both available and unavailable diagnostic methods,
tests and procedures ( whatever) to examine the cause of this issue?

Of course, I ask this because it's my problem.

Additional info about me:

20 years old ( problems since 15)
not circumcised
history of religiously supported voluntary sex/masturbation refusing (1,5 year)
prostatitis chron incip
small bulging disc at L5-S1

Thank you.

It is beyond the scope of this forum to list all the possible causes and diagnostic treatments.  For that information, you can check ED online at various sites like webmd and medscape or check a urology textbook.  It's just too general and large a question.

In general, decreased sensation in the penis is most often due to prostatitis, diabetes, CNS problems like back disk issues, various neuropathies and liver disease.  There are a number of additional rare causes.

Decreased orgasm sensation includes all the above plus psychological agents and some medication side effects.

Evaluation methods include penile sensitivity threshold testing (biothesiometry), reflex latency time measurements and a number of other ED tests.

You should be seeing a urologist with experience in male ED problems.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute