Urology/All possible- cures and causes

Question
Doctor,

Please, what are ALL possible existing causes of decreased penile sensitivity and decreased quality
of male orgasm?

And more important, please, what are all existing both available and unavailable diagnostic methods,
tests and procedures ( whatever) to examine the cause of this issue?

Of course, I ask this because it's my problem.

Additional info about me:

20 years old ( problems since 15)
not circumcised
history of religiously supported voluntary sex/masturbation refusing (1,5 year)
prostatitis chron incip
small bulging disc at L5-S1

Thank you.

Answer
Leo:

It is beyond the scope of this forum to list all the possible causes and diagnostic treatments.  For that information, you can check ED online at various sites like webmd and medscape or check a urology textbook.  It's just too general and large a question.

In general, decreased sensation in the penis is most often due to prostatitis, diabetes, CNS problems like back disk issues, various neuropathies and liver disease.  There are a number of additional rare causes.

Decreased orgasm sensation includes all the above plus psychological agents and some medication side effects.

Evaluation methods include penile sensitivity threshold testing (biothesiometry), reflex latency time measurements and a number of other ED tests.

You should be seeing a urologist with experience in male ED problems.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD