Urology/stimulation

Question
i have a mild venous leak since my edv is 7.5...anyways i always felt like as long as im stimulating my erection wont subside. However, i read venous leaks subside no matter if u have stimulation. Is this true, and is cilais work for any venous leaks?

Answer
Ron:

Like anything else, there are varying degrees of severity of venous leak.  Cialis can work in venous leak but will not work in all cases.  Try it and see.  If it works, great!  If not, there are other treatments available.  Talk to a local urologist about your options.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD