Urology/swollen ring around penis

Question
penis
penis  

penis
penis  
I have noticed a swollen ring before my penis head,I am circumsiced and I am mastrubating from past 20 years.I have a ring around my penis about 1/4in away from the edge of the glans, a little less that 1/4 in width, sticking out about 1/8in and another line trailing off of the bump down the top right side of my penis ending in a bump a little higher off. Hard to touch, but no pain. Its there when flaccid, noticed it yesterday.but during errections having flashing pain and during sex its rubbing to vaginal wall and getting some pain. What could it be?I approached urologist as per your advice,he prescribed 10 days medicine my local urologist,he checked my penis and told me to use this tablet for 10 days.."Cefuroxime Axetil  500 mg" and "Evion 400(vitamin E Capsule, or wait for it to get better on its own? I am attaching images kinldy let me know.

Answer
Andy:

We don't make actual diagnoses on this forum.  Cefuroxime is an antibiotic and Vitamin E is vitamin E.  The appearance from the photo does not suggest infection and I don't see where Vitamin E will help.  I can only suggest getting another opinion if the current treatment is not successful.  

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD