Urology/testicale problem

Question
Dear sir,
        I am 30 year old. I masturbated from 14 to 28 years. Now i am 30 year old. I am married from last 10 months. Still waiting for a child. At the start of my marriage i was facing sexual dysfunction problem(poor erection. now i am better but now i am facing new problem which is much serious. My right testicle vein seems to swell. Right testicle seems to ride upward. burning during pee and some time i feel dull pain in urethra and lower right abdomen. Low sex drive and ejaculate early. when riding on bike i feel discomfort. I took antibiotics but it did nothing. Plz sir tell me what the problem is.
         Thanks.

Answer
Hameed:

Telling you what your problem is remains the responsibility of your local treating physicians.  This forum is only allowed to answer general questions and give some general advice.

The right testicle should be evaluated by your regular physician or local urologist.  It may or may not need a surgical intervention.  Your burning during urination suggests an infection; possibly prostatitis.

Early or premature ejaculation is a common male sexual disorder and is treatable by your local physicians.  The low sex drive could be a low testosterone level or it could indicate some psychological issues like anxiety or depression.  Again, your local physicians can look into this for you.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD