Urology/testicale problem

Dear sir,
        I am 30 year old. I masturbated from 14 to 28 years. Now i am 30 year old. I am married from last 10 months. Still waiting for a child. At the start of my marriage i was facing sexual dysfunction problem(poor erection. now i am better but now i am facing new problem which is much serious. My right testicle vein seems to swell. Right testicle seems to ride upward. burning during pee and some time i feel dull pain in urethra and lower right abdomen. Low sex drive and ejaculate early. when riding on bike i feel discomfort. I took antibiotics but it did nothing. Plz sir tell me what the problem is.

Telling you what your problem is remains the responsibility of your local treating physicians.  This forum is only allowed to answer general questions and give some general advice.

The right testicle should be evaluated by your regular physician or local urologist.  It may or may not need a surgical intervention.  Your burning during urination suggests an infection; possibly prostatitis.

Early or premature ejaculation is a common male sexual disorder and is treatable by your local physicians.  The low sex drive could be a low testosterone level or it could indicate some psychological issues like anxiety or depression.  Again, your local physicians can look into this for you.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute