Urology/Urology

Question
10 months ago i meet a great woman, she come to Florida to stay for a month, we make love every day and for many hours each day, needless to say this impressed her and myself as well since i am 50. Maybe i am totally incorrect here but i believe after we tried a over the counter contraceptive that was small sheets you insert in the vagina, i noticed it made my penis numb, then after we stopped using it i now had a big loss in sensitivity at in the most sensitive spot at the top back portion. This now has made is difficult to ejaculate in the vagina and now she has to use her hand to make it happen. Am i dreaming or could the contraceptive have caused a problem ?  or what could it be. We tried to give it a rest for weeks but still the same, i think it is permanent.

Answer
Justin:

It would be extremely unlikely for a contraceptive to cause any loss of sensation in the way you have described.  What lady would use such a product if it partially numbed her vagina?  You should talk to your physician or consult a neurologist or urologist to look into this for you.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD