Hello I have a few problems.My first problem is about varicocele.After military service I realized that I had varicocele.My left scrotum falls.they position were the same before military service.I went to the doctor my scrotums were checked doctor said you have no problem and there's no big difference between your scrotums.But a question arises then why my scrotums are not the same as they were before?In fact the left one is down? The doctor replied that it is one of variations of scrotums.Is it possible that scrotums can change their position and view? they had the same view before military how is it possible to be changed in 3 month?

It isn't clear from your description if you actually have a varicocele or not.  You may want to see a urology specialist for a definitive answer to this.

There is nothing special about military service that would be expected to change the testicles or scotal anatomy.  

You should know that it is quite normal for the two sides of the scrotum to appear differently as it depends on cremasteric muscle tension and temperature as to how low the testicles may appear.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute