Urology/venous leak

QUESTION: foremost, im 20 years old and the thought of venous leak has made me pretty depressed. I took a penile doppler, but was given a really really low dose of trimex (i think 12 mg if that sounds right). Anyways my pdv was good but my edv on the left side was 6.25. Then my edv on my right side was 9.25 cm/s but then just one minute later it dropped to 7.25. So here are a few questions i have

1) does this edv represent a mild or severe venous leak?
2) can i have sex with venous leak?
3) does cilais work for venous leak?
4)what edv is conisdered severe?
5) i got the scan littearly like 5 mins after my injection, does the edv usually go lower after a higher dose and the erection gets bigger
6) i was pretty nervous and couldnt get an erection if i tried at that time. does that effect the penile doppler?

You had an adrenaline mediated venous leak not to be confused with valvular incompetence. Being nervous during a duplex will have this effect. If you are not morbidly obese or have untreated high blood pressure, diabetes or vascular disease then you just need a low dose PDE5 inhibitor like Cialis 5 mg for daily use. 20 year olds do not have valve incompetence. Its like dying from a heart attack at 15 it just does not happen unless there is an underlying vascular disease. The more you worry the worse it gets. A sex therapist is also a good idea when men have psychogenic factors effecting erections so young.

QUESTION: But I had erection problems so thats a weird coincidende. Is 7.25 bad, ive seem age get diagnosed

It's no coincidence at all it is all related and the number of out flow is irrelevant leaking is leaking weather 5 to 20 cm/s . The source is your worrying not your vascular condition.

QUESTION: so you're saying theres no differnce between 5 cm/s and 20 cm/s. That makes no sesne, i know i have some leak and i was feeling comfortable thinking at least its mild but now your telling me theres no such thing as mild

Listen closely when a patients is 20 you can not have a VALVE LEAK , it is caused by adrenaline and an adrenaline mediated leak no matter 5 or 20 it makes no difference because its not a bad valve allowing flow to escape its a psychogenic factor. Only valvular leaks are rated by volume of outflow based on severity of the vascular degradation. So if you have diabetes and heart disease with veins that are falling apart then the degree of leak is appreciated if you are losing erection from what your brain signal does then it makes not a difference how much. The reason this does not make sense to you is you are not medically trained to diagnose these conditions. This is the last follow up question I am going to answer, if you follow my instructions and see a therapist while taking daily Cialis 5 mg prescribed by your doctor you will be able to regain good erections for a healthy sex life.  

Thomas A Suppe RDMS CLT

Invervential urologic radiology , urologic laser surgery, cryotherapy of the prostate and kidney, extracorporal shockwave lithotripsy, holmium laser lithotripsy, urodynamics (video-non video),male infertility, erectile dysfunction, Peyronies disease, hypogonadism ,kidney stones, prostate cancer detection, BPH, voiding dysfunction, bladder cancer and continent diversions.

For the past 20 years performing intervential and diagnostic uro-radiology for a multitude of urologic surgeons from New York, New Jersey, Lousianna and Texas. Founder of DMS medical LLC introducing the Texas Medical Center to the first high power Green Light laser for the treatment of BPH just after its release by the FDA from Laserscope and its sucessful trials at the Mayo Clinc.

American Registery of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS), American Urologic Assocoation (AUA), American Medical Systems (AMS) Laserscope,Oncura, Allergan and Auxilliam pharmaceuticals.

Comprehention of Urologic Ultrasonography for the Resident Physician (Journal of Urology 2012), Author of the syllabus for the uro-radiology residency course at The Scott Dept of Urology at Baylor College of Medicine Houston Texas (2010 to present). Past Clinical Studies: Principal radiology investigator Allergan Inc for "The treatment of BPH with intra-prostatic injections of Botox" with Larry I Lipshultz MD 2011-2012, principal radiology investigator for Allergan Inc for "The treatment of Peyronies disease by intra-lesional penile injections of Botox" with Mohit Khera MD MBA MPH (2011-2012). Current studies: Principal investigator of "Blood pressure risk factors of intra cavernosal injections of Trimix and PGE1 during Penile Duplex's.

BS from Ramapo College of NJ, Registered diagnostic medical sonographer with the ARDMS, 2 year fellowship of Uro-Radiology and intervential sonography at Baylor College of Medicine Houston TX, laser safty officer in state of Texas and certified in KTP, Holmium and Lithium Tri-boride laser systems from Laserscope San Jose, California and American Medical Systems Minnatonka Minnasota, trained and certified by Oncura Inc Isreal in ultrasound guided argon cryotherapy of the prostate and kidney.

Honorary instructor of GU ultrasound course 2012 international meeting of the American Urologic Association. Author of the the AUA course for "Ultrasonography of the Testes and Scrotum" 2012.

Baylor College of Medicine (BCM) Lousianna State University (LSU), LSU Medical Center Shreeveport LA, The Methodist Hospital Houston Texas, St Lukes Episcopal Hospital Houston Texas, Memorial Herman Health Systems Houston Texas, Palestine RMC Texas, Doctors Regional Hospital Corpus Christi Texas, Valverde Regional Medical Center DelRio Texas, Current instructor/technologist for two internationally recognized urologists : Larry I Lipshultz MD and Mohit Khera MD, MBA, MPH at Baylor College of Medicine. I served as intervential sonography consultant for Oncura Inc cryotherapy systems. Former lead trainer for Urosource mobile medical services , training new surgeons in PVP or photo-selective vaporization of the prostate for BPH, BNCs and urethral stricture vaporization.