Urology/desensitized

Question
Hello! I am a 19 year old circumcised male who has been masturbating prone (TMS or face down) for 10 years. I have also been masturbating the normal way during that time. I am still a virgin. For 2 months, I have stopped prone masturbation, and just doing regular masturbation. But I realized that I dont get morning wood anymore or the spontaneous erection during the day. I am worried I have some sort of ED or a desensitized penis. I am also most worried about not being able to reach orgasm inside a vagina. Can you give me any feedback on this? Will I have trouble reaching orgasm with a women? Can I be cured and how? Please help, really worried.

Answer
Hashim:

Lack of morning erections or daytime spontaneous erections is normal as we get a little older.  It does not mean you have ED.  There is no reason to think you will have trouble with orgasms when the time comes other than your anxiety over this.  Talk to your regular physician if you have further questions.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD