Urology/Discomfort/slight pain during urination

Question
Dear Sir,
I am a 23 years old male. Lately, I have been experiencing some discomfort in the urethra during urination. I masturbate frequently to be honest like 4-5 times a week for the past 5 years but i've never had any sexual contact with anyone before. Its only until last week when i had a vigorous ejaculation, after that when i went to urinate 2 hours later, i experience discomfort/pain in the urethra. It has been going on for 6 days now. Do you think it is a case of urethritis or just a case of urethra injury. There were no blood in semen/urine nor were there any burning sensation when urinating. But I realised that I have the urge to visit the bathroom more frequently lately also.
Do i have urethritis ? Please advice.

Answer
Kenneth:

I can't say what the discomfort is due to.  An infection is most likely.  Its not possible to say for sure whether or not any damage was done, but it would be unusual to have any significant trama from a "vigorous ejaculation".  Now check with your physician to see what is actually happening.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD