Dear Stephen,
ME and my wife were seeing infertility experts for a yr now.Since my sperm count was low (15 mil/ml) doctor advised me COQ 10 and Eldervit ZC.After taking the medicine the problem has been solved and sperm count has increased subsequently.My wife's report were ok and we have gone through 3 unsuccessful try of IUI.Off late for last 3-4 days I am facing the problem of Erection dysfunction even though cant fell any pain in the region.I also do cycling regularly.Kindly help as i am worried if i have damaged the tissues and the nerves there and what should be the next course of action for me.
with regards,

Holding off on the cycling is worth doing.  Bicycle seats and bicycle riding is notorious for causing ED in some people.  This usually recovers over time.  There could be other reasons for your ED.  If this doesn't resolve, talk to your physicians about it.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute