Urology/ED

Question
Hello,
I'm a 27 year old male who has been suffering from ED for the past few months - I quit smoking recently and started taking Zyban (smoking anti-depressant) to ease me out from the cravings (but ED started before that). Also the drug has been useful since I has this huge life decision coming up which Ive been trying to avoid at all costs (but cant). I don't do many drugs and I eat healthy(although I drink a lot, smoke weed sometimes and have done some other powders a couple of times before, but that's, a while back).
Anyways now the ED is just bringing me down completely. Cant even masturbate sometimes - even though I did sleep w/ a girl the other day (but that took to much time...an ungodly amount of time). This needs to stop...
Anyways hope you can help
JS

Answer
JS:

Sure.  First, stop all the unnecessary, non-prescribed and illegal drugs.  They can interfere with erections and are contributing to your anxiety which is probably the reason for your ED.

The fact that it works sometimes is undoubtedly due to anxiety issues.  If the mechanism were physically broken it would always stay broken.

If this doesn't improve, talk to your physician.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD