Urology/a form of penile fracture

Greatings Dr. Leslie,
   Between the 8th and 9th grade i was developing pretty well but then i notice that my development stopped. Around that time i became sexually active and started masturbating when i notice a slight bend by my head. I always thought  it would heal itself because i was young and i knew i wasnt done growing.  I didnt really have anyone around close enough to help me handle this situation as a teen and not to mention i was young myself so it was hard to approach my situation. Due to my background it was hard to get doctor appt. Now being that im an early 20 year old black male i understand that once I hit 21 im done but i think i can still get a little more growth in me if I fix my problem before I hit 21 in December but damage has probably been done. My question is if i fix my problem, is there a possibility that I might see growth if I supply my body the right nutrients? I have a very good Bloodline and i believe i might have a slim chance to gain a little & finally take action for myself.

I assume you are asking about any further growth of the penis.  You are probably all done, still I can't argue with good nutrition.  You may or may not have actually done some damage to the penis.  If the curvature is minor and not getting any worse I probably wouldn't worry much about it but tell your physician.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute