Urology/Frequent urination

I am 31 yrs ols man,From Last 8-9 months i am having this urination probelms,

In this i need to go for wash room in 3-4 times in 1 hr and flow of urine will be remain same,

I went to urologist ,he gave me the medicine which will not taken directly but vai vains for two times for week,based on urine culture reports,

In my culture reports it show some symtoms,

After a week ,that report came nagative but my urination continues,

he told me to check mu urine flow ,he told me that my urine flow is 14 tht is lower as per my age,

Then i done the scan in which they passed blue solution in my penis,but that report was also came negative,

doctor told me that i dnt have diabities or stone.

Sir some time i feeling of urinate and some time i feel ok,

please help me out on this

ANSWER: Pranav:

There is not enough clear information to make any kind of diagnosis.  For example, what is the typical amount that you void at a time?  What is the 24 hour urine total volume?  The medication given IV was almost certainly for an infection.  Your urine flow may be a little on the slow side, but so far you have not been given any specific urinary flow therapy.  I have no idea what the test with the blue solution in the penis was.

You may need a urology second opinion to sort this out because so far all we have is a possible infection and alot of negative studies.

Thanks for reply,

1.what is the typical amount that you void at a time?

it will be approx 10 ml (not sure)

2.What is the 24 hour urine total volume?
  it will be approx 100 ml (not sure), in 24hrs i m gng 2-3 times in wash room per hr

3.I have no idea what the test with the blue solution in the penis was.
   the blue solution called as dyne,test name was Urogram

4. i have also done KUB,to check stones but its come negative

5. In morning when i wake up,there will be no sign but as day goes by it started

6.I check my penis inside skin,some water drops are coming every time im gng to wash room

7.My lower part exact below my belly,start paining some times problem in the night

9.As days goes by my lower part near my penis area become fit

10.I am feeling tht my body muscle become thin although i m nt loosing weight

11.Some time my urine color is dark yellow

12.I m hardly taking 2 water bottles of 1 lt in day

So please help me on this

The information provided doesn't really help.  Normal amount voided at a time is usually between 250 and 350 ml.  Total 24 hour urine volume is usually 1200-2000 ml and the numbers you've provided are not consistent with that because you are only guessing and didn't actually measure.  I suggest you consult with another urologist.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute