Urology/functional-sexological treatment for premature ejaculation ?

Question
Doctor

Sir i am glade for your great help , i am just asking about the functional-sexological treatment by " de
Carufel and Trudel "

what are the steps of this treatment ?

thanks inadvance Doctor

Answer
Adam:

I know very little about the details of the functional treatment for premature ejaculation as noted in that one article from 2006 by de Carufel and Trudel.  I can tell you that to my knowledge it has not become the standard of care.  This type of function and/or behavioral therapy would be best directed to a certified sex therapist as we do not offer that particular therapy.  You might ask your family physician or a local urologist about this.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD