Urology/glans

Question
QUESTION: hi, my question is about my asshole, I have since the day before yesterday burning sensation on the left side of my glans, when I hand in my underpants wanted to do, I came up with my thumb in my asshole, I would like to know which the burning sense of the left side of my glans may come? nerves or by other things? nice day

ANSWER: Melvin:

I'm sorry but I totally do not understand your question.  Do you now have a burning sensation in the side of the glans after placing a finger in the rectum?  Or are you asking something else?  Please clarify.

QUESTION: mr leslie sorry, my english is not good, therefore I use the google translate to translate words there was a mistake made ​​by the translate,I meant the glans and not the asshole,my excuse

ANSWER: Melvin:

Then your question deals with an abnormal sensation in the glans penis.  This could be from a number of problems such as prostatitis or a nerve issue.  You can try some vitamin B-6 which is sometimes helpful with nerve issues, but you'll need to see a local physician to find out for sure.

QUESTION: you say may be a nerve problem, but the feeling in my glans is good also masturbate going well, I had a week ago sex with a woman they went too hard with oral sex, and few days ago I was with my thumb in my glans accidentally when I cock wanted to hold in my hand, since I have slight burning sensation on the left side of my glans, what could be the reasons thereof according to you? except the nerve, the following things I am going to mention the cause?: acorn irritated skin?, slight inflammation on the left side of my glans?, and what more can the causes except the nerve, thank you

Answer
Melvin:

I've already answered the question with the limited information avaiable.  Assuming there are no medication issues or other nerve problems, there could still be skin issues, prostatitis, traumatic injuries, skin issues, etc.  It is not possible to identify a cause reliably at this point.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD