Urology/glans

Question
QUESTION: hello I would like to know how long it takes the acorn irritated nerves recover, may have on the left side of my glans irritated nerve there have also slightly decreased sensation on the left side of my glans

ANSWER: Melvin:

There is no standard time for nerves to heal if they've been injured or damaged.  Typically, it takes weeks to months or even longer and there is no guarantee that they will ever heal completely.

QUESTION: ok sir leslie, I had two weeks ago pretty much burning sensation on the left side of my glans after a hard oral sex, but since a week is that pain away now I have only very slight burning sensation on the left side of my glans, and feeling on the left seems a little less than before masturbating, the slightly reduced feelings also come through the irritated glans skin? because where I last hope is a nerve problem, erection, ejaculation everything goes well, can you tell me what the symtonen of glans nerve problems, because what I currently have is a very slight burning sensation on the left side of my glans skin,2 weeks ago the pain was more,after few days it was gone,en since i have very slight burning sensation,because if it is a nerve problem would be I would since 2 weeks the same intense burning sensation to have it?I would appreciate it if you tell a lot more about,thank you very much already

Answer
Melvin:

Nerve problems in the glans typically cause a persistent alteration in sensation in the glans.  There is no specific test or treatment which is why it is so frustrating.  The fact that you have the sensation after 2 weeks does not prove or disprove its a nerve problem.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD