Urology/incomplete evacuation

Question
sir,am 27yrs old girl,i have a problem of frequent urination.if i stand for a min after urination and then sit some more urine dribbles,it goes on repeating,thus i spend about 20 to 30 min in bathroom,i have the habit of taking anti allergic tablets like avil etc.what should i do

Answer
Parvathy:

Its possible your medication may have something to do with it but since I'm not familiar with avil I can't say for sure.  You could have a bladder issue or a urethral issue.  I suspect you may need to see a guynecologist or urologist to sort it out.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD