Urology/internal penis shaft depletion

Hey doc for over a year now my erections have gotten weaker and weaker..i noticed that my urinary tract or urinary canal is depleting or rotting other words it feels as if its hollowing out like a piece of there any shot that can reverse the effects of bacteria eating away thru the inside..have you heard of anything like this? It could've been from a urinary tract infection from sex in a swimming pool.what do you think? Why its my shaft depleting from the inside and i could only feel it when i get erections help me please

No, I have not heard or nor seen any cases of "bacteria eating away thru the inside" and I must therefore doubt very much that this is actually happening to you.  However, clearly something is going on and you should consult a local urologist.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute