Urology/Jelging damage.

Question
"Hello im a 20 years old male.Exact three years back i heard that by jelqing you can increase the size of your penis.Just becasue of lack of knowledge i experimented this but i did not follow the actual procedure.What i did was that i pulled my penis from the head for 4 days and like for 30 seconds to a minute.AT the forth day when i was pulling my penis gave it up and it became flaccid.I couldn't get an erection for a week but later it started to recover and i got nocturnal erections and wet dreams but this did not last for much longer and i got a black spot just below the ring,but it dissolved after 10 15 days.But however ever since that episode i haven't been able to get proper erections and upthrust is totally zero.I got my ultrasound done They say its psychological but i disagree.so please tell me how can i repair my penis because its affecting my life alot and sometimes i think of commiting suicide.Yout concern in this matter would be highly appreciated.Please reply as soon as possible.other symptoms include:
1) lack of pressure while urinating2)no upthrust and no visual stimulation 3)no nocturnal erections 4)veins bulging out where the black spot occured"
Pleasr sir answer my question its a request,you can't imagine in what hell i am.

Answer
John:

There is no obvious connection between lack of urinary flow pressure and any erection damage from the jelking.  However, you may have caused a stricture or scarring in the passage and this may be contribuing.

Considering suicide at 20 is obviously a sign of depression.  While being upset at an ED problem is understandable, considering suicide is not.  

There is no specific treatment for the variety of symptoms you've discussed.  You mayb e a candidate for cialis or viagra which tend to correct the ED and they also help with increased blood flow and better oxygenation.  I would recommend a daily cialis 5 mg in your case.  The problem is that this can be a costly solution.

While there is no specific cure, correcting the ED will certainly help.  

If you look carefully, you will find numerous questions similar to yours on this panel.  Many others have caused damage from jelking exercises and now you understand why we don't recommend them aside from the fact that they don't work!

You should consult a urology specialist for more specific and individual advice.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD