Urology/lesion on penis

Question
lesion on penis
lesion on penis  
hello doctor
I am 23 years old man
since a week ago i noticed a lesion on my penis and another on my pubis.at first i was thinking it could be a acne but now after one week the lesion is still painful when i touch it
what can it be?
thanks

Answer
Armin:

We don't typically make diagnoses on this forum as we are only allowed to give general advice.  Part of the reason for this is that without direct contact and examination, it's very difficult to diagnose skin lesions.  However, I can tell you that an infected sebaceous cyst can look very much like this.  PLease contact your physician and have it checked ASAP.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD