Urology/lesion on penis

lesion on penis
lesion on penis  
hello doctor
I am 23 years old man
since a week ago i noticed a lesion on my penis and another on my first i was thinking it could be a acne but now after one week the lesion is still painful when i touch it
what can it be?

We don't typically make diagnoses on this forum as we are only allowed to give general advice.  Part of the reason for this is that without direct contact and examination, it's very difficult to diagnose skin lesions.  However, I can tell you that an infected sebaceous cyst can look very much like this.  PLease contact your physician and have it checked ASAP.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute