Urology/Pain after Ejaculation

Question
I drink lots of water a day, you could say that 90% of the liquid intake per day is water. I was told by my friends that it's an issue with lots of soda and lack of water. I found that hard to believe since I rarely drink Sodas. I ejaculate on a daily basis(Which means I masturbate on a daily basis). I have no issues with pain while peeing on a regular schedule, but after ejaculating I have a sharp burning pain whenever I urinate. It stings and the pain lingers a while(roughly an hour) after urinating. Is this normal after ejaculating? Could there be something wrong with me?

Answer
Richard:

It is certainly not normal to have a pain after ejaculation.  It could indicate some blockage like an ejaculatory duct cyst or prostatitis.  Check with your physician.

Meanwhile, try sitting in a hot tub once a day.  This often helps pelvic pains.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD