Urology/premature ejaculation

thanks in advance for every help you always do for me & all of us .

Sir i have premature ejaculation and i wanted to make behavioral techniques to control and my choice was the " Master and Johnson " technique but i do it in another way

when i feel that ejaculation is near i make pressure   on urethra on the ventral aspect  of penis but at the  - beginning of shaft of penis where it starts  - instead of the part just below the frenulum  

is that method safe Doctor ???

thanks in advance

I'm not sure I understand your technique.  The traditional way of treating premature ejaculation is behavioral therapy which you are not doing.  The squweeze technique which you are emulating is to gently squeeze the glans which tends to delay ejaculation.  Putting pressure on another part of the urethra or penis may not be the best way to do this and I can't guarantee that it's safe although it would be difficult to exert enough pressure to do any real harm.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute