Urology/Red dots on glans

On Dec 14th, I received an oral sex with no condom
On Dec 19th, I performed an anal sex (as a top) with no condom or lube.
On Dec 23rd, I played with some dogs.
On Dec 24th, I realized some warts (3, together) between two fingers (on my left hand) and my penis was hurting, in 3 points (on the "break"and where i have scar from circumcision).
On Dec 28th, I had some parts of my body itching (until nowadays): hands, thigh, dots on belly, under armpits.
I went to a dermatologist on Dec 26th, and she said to me that it (hand+penis) was caused by fungus and suggested me to use an ointment. I used that and the warts got better on hands. My penis still sensitive.
I also went to a general doctor on Jan 06th, and it suggested me some anti-allergy , a medicine againt scabious ivermectine- and a ointment, which i used over all my body - including my hole penis - applied only once.
I decided myself to stop using the ointment suggested by the dermatologist on Jan 4th.
Well, from Jan 5th I have realized one red dot on my glans and it seems getting bigger and it has multiplied (4 dots now). It doesn't hurt or itch. No pain when pissing, as well.

Ah! I did some exams (Jan 08th) and HIV and VDRL (sifilis) was negative.

Could you help me, please? I'm worried about it.
Thank you!

1)Dec 26th

2) Jan 7th

3) Jan 7th

4) Jan 11st

We usually recommend dermatology as the experts on skin conditions so I would tend to agree with that diagnosis.  Yeast infections are common on the male genitalia so it's a good place to start if you're not sure.  I really don't havev much to add.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute