Urology/Urgent help is need , please

Question
"dear sir,

A FRIEND OF MEN RECOMMENDED YOU TO ME AS YOU ARE TRUE AND HONEST CABAPLE DOCTOR AND YOU KNOW WELL MY ACT.

I am asking a serious question now about hypothyroidism

My name is SAM and I am living in china now but, I am not Chinese, I am a middle eastern man.

I have a chinese friend who is about 31 years old . she has a hypothyroidism
and take medicine for some years .

she said that hypothyroidism
won't affect woman's daily life or her health
so, i am asking the true honest information

1-Will hypothyroidism
prevent or stop or delay of affect by any mean woman's pregency?

2-can hypothyroidism
be treated permenatly?

3-is hypothyroidism
affects the future wife desire for sex?

4-can a woman with hypothyroidism
have a normal life with her husband?

5-will the hypothyroidism
inherited by any future new born baby?

can a woman with hypothyroidism
have a healthy baby after marriage?

6-pLEASE, I NEED THE DETAILED TRUE ANSWERS ONE BY ONE

I READ SERIOUS INFORMATION IN SOMEWEBSITES THAT MAKES ME FEEL SCARED AND AFRAID OF ANY FUTURE RELATION

PLEASE, that will be my second marriage anD I CAN NOT AFFORD ANY OTHER LOSS. THANKS
WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWER
SAM"

Answer
Sam:

Thyroid dysfunction is not my area of expertise so I have to direct elsewhere to endocrinology or internal medicine.  However, I can tell you that hypothyroidism is certainly treatable and with proper treatment such persons have completely normal lives. It is treated permanently in most cases by thyroid supplements which usually need to be taken for life.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD