Urology/Urine dribbling and constant urination problem

Question
QUESTION: Dear Dr,
Hello,
I am 26 years old male. I have been suffering from urine dribbling problem since last 8-10 years and constant urination since 6-8 years. sometimes feel burning sensation also.
i think my penis muscles have weakened. i also have problems with my stomach (indigestion) due to which i fart many times. i think due to stopping the fart my muscles of penis have weakened. kindly give some medicine. i have used Butyn tablet but to no benefit.
Kindly help
My blood sugar and blood pressure levels are okay

ANSWER: Umair:

There are no muscles in the penis.  We cannot give medications from here and are prohibited from even trying to do so.  This is a general information forum and we don't actually treat patients over the internet.

I would doubt that your attempts at pelvic muscle tightening to control bowel gas expulsion has anything to do with your urinary issues.  Since the cause of your dribbling and constant urination is not clear, it would be impossible to suggest a treatment.  For example, you could have urinary retention in which case the treatment is medication or surgery to help make it easier to empty the bladder.  If the problem is an infection or an overactive bladder, this would only make things worse.

You need to see a local physician or consult a urologist.

QUESTION: Well thanks for your reply. But i want to share some more info in the hope that you would be able to identify the problem. I have done Ultrasound KUB and Urine analysis (recommended by a Dr) and the reports are okay (i can share the report with you if you like). I used to do bodybuilding during the time the urine dribbling started. Could lifting the weight the uncorrect way may have caused this problem? Could excessive masturbation cause this problem? can stopping ejaculation (by squeezing penis) during masturbation cause this problem? Can this problem be corrected by Kegel exercise or medication will be required?
Thanks for your time and support.

Answer
Umair:

It may be possible to do some damage by incorrect weight lifting, but even this would be highly unlikely to cause urinary difficulties and it is certainly not a problem caused by excessive masturbation.  Stopping ejaculation during masturbation is also unlikely to do this except it may cause some prostate irritation that might be contributing.

Again, since your tests were negative we still don't have a diagnosis and therefore no specific treatment can be identified at this point.  I suggest you consult a urologist since your workup so far has been negative.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD