Urology/vibrations in prostate area

Several times a week I feel a vibration coming form the perineum (sp)area but deeper inside. The first several times i thought it was my cell phone vibrating, but I realize it is coming from inside. I will be 70 this year, quite active, (yoga, swimming, playing in a band) I do have BPh & a weaker urine flow, ED slowly having its effects, and have had a biopsy a year ago taking 7 samples with no cancer being found. MY PSA has been steady, slowly coming up to about 7 and holding there for 3 or 4 years. Have you heard of this vibration as a symptom?
I mentioned it to my urologist who discounted it saying my PSA has stayed steady and we did a biopsy recently.
On maybe a related topic, What have you heard or found out about taking of the Cialis medication Tadalafil (5mg) for daily use, as a reducer of the BPh symptoms, and as a possible reducer of the size of the prostate gland.  Thanks for your consideration.

A vibrational sensation in the perineum is not considered a potential sign of prostate cancer but it might indicate prostatitis.  

Your recent biopsy eliminates prostate cancer as does your steady PSA level.

Cialis is reasonably effective for BPH but it does NOT reduce the size of the prostate gland; it merely relaxes muscle tension inside.  This is similar to tamsulosin and other alpha blocker meds.  It is not widely used for this purpose due to cost since it is also an ED medication and insurance will not typically pay for a continuous supply.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute