Urology/Penis numbness after using Benzocaine desensitizer

momo wrote at 2014-10-25 06:43:52
I too have experienced the same libido reduction after using benzocaine. Every time I used it I would lose all desire for sex for approximately 2 weeks. Thankfully, this condition is completely reversed after that period. Surprisingly, I haven't found anyone other than you and me that has had a similar experience. I do think this and other numbing agents need to be researched more to verify and figure out why this happens to guys. This product is supposed to allow men to enjoy sex more but not at the expense of completely losing all sexism desire for such long periods.  

James wrote at 2016-01-09 20:51:19
Hi mike and momo I'm currently going through the exact same as you guys after using a delay spray with benzocaine I didn't over use it I only used 5 sprays with 7.5% it's been almost a month and my sensitivity has gone and so has my sex drive please tell me it'll be okay as I'm scared I'm stuck like this. I'd really appreciate some advice from you guys who have gone through this  

James wrote at 2016-01-09 21:14:23
Momo or Mike would it be possible for one of you guys to email me as I m currently going through similar after using benzocaine and I'm worried about it being long term I'm stressed and depressed as my sex drive seems to have totally gone aslong as proper sensitivity. I'd really appreciate it my email is bwanger@ymail.com my name is James thank you  

James wrote at 2016-01-10 01:35:34
How long did it take you guys to get sensation and sex drive back after benzocaine use  

James wrote at 2016-01-20 07:51:14
Hi mike and momo in currently going through the same thing after using a benzocaine delay spray my sex drive has gone and I'm struggling to get erections I'm so scared I'm stuck like this please could one of you guys email me at bwanger@ymail.com my name is James is really appreciate some advice and want to know if it'll go back to normal thank you so much

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD