Urology/Penis implant surgery

Question
Dr.Leslie,  I have had 4 implant surgeries. The last 3 were to correct what the first surgeon did. Each of the past 3 surgeries was to rebuild tissue from previous scarring. However, the right tube is not staying in place behind the head of my penis and is positioned so that it is effecting ejaculation. My current surgeon say that he can try once again but that my penis will be smaller. It can't get much smaller. I am half the size now than what I was before the surgeries. Is there any hope for me and if so, what is it? Thank you.

Answer
Billy:

The best thing for you to do is to request an opinion from one of the true experts in penile reconstruction and implants given your current problems and multiple surgeries.  For example, Dr. Drogo Montague at the Cleveland Clinic has done alot of work on these.  The best way to find one of these experts is to call the urology department at your closest University Urology Training program and see what they suggest.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD