Urology/Red rash on the right side of penis and enlarged entrance

Question
rash
rash  
Hello,

I've got red rash on one of the side of the head of my penis like on the picture:
http://bankfotek.pl/image/1583650.jpeg
since like 5 months + that very small white things that are very hard to notice (pointed by arrow)

I've also noticed that entrance from the right side to the urethra is a bit enlarged. I've done urine culture and both results (bacteriological and fungal) said I have no problems (sterile culture).

I don't have any other symptoms. I'm after shorten treatment frenulum and foreskin on my penis.

My only sexual partner has symptoms like:
- burning when peeing (while peeing, and after peeing)
- almost not possible to insert my penis into vagina (we didn't have sex for a long time in order not to make it harder to cure)
- burning when my finger is inside her vagina (for checking after some medicals)
- pain in the upper abdomen

Please help us, what can we do? We tried medicines for urinary tract infection with furaginum and one of the doctors tried to heal us with medication for fungal infections without testing us first. We also tried probiotics but none of the things help us.

Best regards

Answer
Arkadiusz:

I am not familiar with furaginum since it is not available in the US.  It is supposed to be a urinary antibiotic.

We are not permitted to make diagnoses or give individual medical advice on this site; only general advice so I can't diagnose your problem even if I could from the available information.

Lesions such as you describe on the head of the penis can be harmless or possibly indicate an infection, allergy or herpes.  We don't nomrally treat a larger than normal meatal opening unless it is abnomral in some other way.

Trouble in women such as burning on urination is often an infection and yeast infections are common in most women.  The fact that there is localized burning suggests some type of infection or inflammatory problem.  Lower abdominal pain could be any of a long list of possible problems.

It sounds like you and your partner should be checked by local physicians to sort out this problem.  You may need a second opinion since your therapies to this point do not appear to be helping.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD