Urology/my wife

Question
about a month and a half ago I rushed my wife in to the er for her kidneys hurting and she was peeing blood and pooping blood but the doc said it wasn't the so we went to are family doc witch he did more test her white blood cells and red have been going up and down were getting freaked out that it may be cancer because its been over two weeks and the test still hasn't came back she is in so much pain what could it be im scared

Answer
Benjamin:
You didn't ask a question but I assume you want some advice.  Not enough information was provided to make any kind of recommendation.  I suspect she may have had a urinary tract infection, but this typically doesn't cause rectal bleeding.  A change in her blood coagulation ability might also do this.  See what the family doctor recommends.  You can always ask for a second opinion.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD