Urology/masturbation

Question
Hey its me again.. sorry to bug you... I've noticed recently that ill wake up at 3 am or 6 am and have a erection bit never when I naturally wake up. And I'm really worried about when I stop masturbating me erection will start to slowly go down. I can't eat or sleep doctor... its killing me.

Answer
Devin:

You should probably make an appiontment with your local physicianl  Your anxiety is becoming an issue.  Nocturnal erections are normal.  You may or may not have them when you wake up in the morning.  It all has to do with the state of the nervous system just before you wake up.  In other words, your response is quite normal, but you really need to do something about your excessive anxiety.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD