Urology/Problem regarding prostate

Question
sex: male
age: 23+
Symptoms :
1. After ejaculation swell in anus area (later known it is happening due to prostate)
2. Continuous pain in there
3. After ejaculation bowel movement
4. Stool colors sometime black, sometime whitish
5. no pain while urinating.......but sometimes after a bowel movement or urinating, I have a discharge out of my penis

-----for the last 2 years i am suffering with this problems-----
some doctor says that you've infection
online urologist says you might have prostatis
some doctor says at the age of 23 nothing happen with prostate

by the way i've done some tests:
1. Urine routine and urine culture
2. Semen Culture
3. Trans-rectal Usg

---------In urine routine and urine culture results are negative but in semen culture it shows growth of Staphylococcus aureus

and in usg trans-rectal report is

PROSTATE IS NORMAL SIZE, OUTLINE AND ECHOTEXTURE. PROSTATE MEASURES 4.9X3.8X2.3CM AND WEIGHT = 23 GMS.

NO FOCAL SOL
SEMINAL VESICLES ARE NORMAL
ENGORGED PERIPROSTATIC VENOUS PLEXUS IS NOTED

IMPRESSION:
---PROMINENT, DILATED PERIPROSTATIC VENOUS PLEXUS
---NO EVIDENCE OF PROSTATIC OR SEMINAL VESICLE ABSCESS

now recently the doctor right now i'm visiting told me to go for cystoscopy.......

i want to know what exactly happen to me......and how to be cure and how long it will take to be normal again

Answer
Indrajit:

Specific questions about your diagnosis and treatment should obviously be directed to your personal physician.  Here are a few general answers.

I cannot explain why the anus should swell after ejaculation.  

Continuous pain suggests a rectal, anus or prostatitis problem.

Bowel movements after ejaculation are not uncommon.

Black stool suggests blood and may need further evaluation.  White stool suggests mucus.

The discharge from the penis after a bowel movement is almost certainly prostatis secretions which are harmless.

You might benefit from some treatment for possible prostatitis.  Talk to your local physicians.  

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD