Urology/prostate disorder

dear sir

I m suffering from a case for one year ago till this moment , I m feeling erotic all the time without my penis erected , sometime I found transparent fluid exerting from urethra also this feeli , my doctor guessed that it may be prostate disorder , so let me know your opinion ? he suggested that I do an prostate culture analysis , so let me know whats your opinion ?

1- is prostate disorder can cause the mentioned symptoms ?
2- what is your point of view ?
3- if not what is the cause of letting me feel erotic all the times (without erection) ?

noticed that I m 29 years old unmarried person (single) never practiced  sex before  

thanks and best regards

Erotic feelings are normal in your age group.  Such feelings do not come from prostate disorders; it may also be cultural.  Transparent fluid from the urethra could indicate an infection such as NSU or it could just be normal fluid sometimes called "pre-cum" that is normally produced in the urethra.  

Erotic feelings all the time are a psychogenic issue, not a prostatic one.  Seek some professional help in your region.  Here in the US, we would recommend a psychologist or a certifeid sex therapist.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute