Urology/pain in tip of penis

first had urology problem after holiday in spain i got spiked in my food with ethynol glycol i have pain in tip of penis and rectum had this problem now for 18 months got erection problems and low libido up to my holiday had a good sex drive and strong erections what test do i need to see whats going on it feels like an obstruction in my urethra as if i have a needle down it had cystoscopy and DRE would an IVP or a CT scan find anything not had this done also sperm volume small testosterone level 10.9 at first but gone back up to 21.9 what can i do this pain in penis doing my head in

With the initial DRE and cystoscopy negative, we still don't have a diagnosis; just a sensation.  It can be very difficult to treat just a symptom.  Sometimes, pain in the tip of the penis can suggest prostatitis, so I would consider a trial of prostatitis therapy.  You should ask the urologist who did the cystoscopy about further treatment as he's done the examination.  Or consider a second opinion from antoher urologist.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute