Urology/pain in tip of penis

Question
first had urology problem after holiday in spain i got spiked in my food with ethynol glycol i have pain in tip of penis and rectum had this problem now for 18 months got erection problems and low libido up to my holiday had a good sex drive and strong erections what test do i need to see whats going on it feels like an obstruction in my urethra as if i have a needle down it had cystoscopy and DRE would an IVP or a CT scan find anything not had this done also sperm volume small testosterone level 10.9 at first but gone back up to 21.9 what can i do this pain in penis doing my head in

Answer
Steven:

With the initial DRE and cystoscopy negative, we still don't have a diagnosis; just a sensation.  It can be very difficult to treat just a symptom.  Sometimes, pain in the tip of the penis can suggest prostatitis, so I would consider a trial of prostatitis therapy.  You should ask the urologist who did the cystoscopy about further treatment as he's done the examination.  Or consider a second opinion from antoher urologist.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD