Urology/penal pain

hi Dr.

my name is Sean and I am 27 years old
my suffering starts last xmass exactly 12/22/12 when I start dating this girl I met at the bar after a few dates and kissing we were fooling around  she preformed an unprotected oral sex for a few min I didn't even ejaculate at the time.
a two days later I start having penal pain and discomfort in the area around my penis afew days later I started to see a clear drops on the tip
then I went to the doctor he drew my plod and took a urine sample and gave me a shot of antibiotic thinking I might have Chlamydia or Gonorrhea I don't remember which and when the result came they were negative and the pain still there plus diarrhea
I stayed like that for 2 or 3 more weeks then I couldn't take it any more so I went to the ER and same thing all the result came out negative and the even did a prostate test when they put there finger up in your butt (horrible experience by the way)and still nothing
I had prostate infection before all that and got clear out by antibiotic just to mention

any way then I started to visit a urology at penn hospital and he did the same test and all came as negative and he even test my semen and still nothing then he have me take more antibiotic which is done nothing but increase my diarrhea
the start to effect my nerves in my leg some times I wasn't able to walk from the pain
then he says I might have a pelvic pain and a chronic prostates and he have me take gabapentin and amitriptyline that was on may of 2013 I start to feel better a little by little and the drop stops but the pain reduces but never went a way I used have the most pain after ejaculating and by time it reduced some time I have it sometimes not
so I accept it and said I might have to live with that for the rest of my life this year I decided to go back to my normal life again and I met this chick I really liked and same thing happen with her too after preforming un unprotected oral sex no I am in pain again but this time no clear drops yet is been 3 days and the pain still and I don't know what to do all what am hoping that my life 1n 2014 will not be the same as 2013
because it was nightmare

Dr. please help me I am seeking your advice
happy new year

Since all of your tests for infection have been negative, I am forced to believe that the problem is not due to infection.  Chronic prostatitis can behave this way.  You may want to have this checked in a tertiary or university center urology department.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute