Urology/Peyronie's disease

Hi there, I am the same guy who inquired about peyronie's disease 2 days ago. On your recommendation, I went to the doctor but he never helped me. He just prescribed me a urine test for blood in semen which I don't have. I've masturbated aggressively excessively 11 days ago and was facing penis pain. Today is the 11th day of abstinenece from masturbation and I did notice a little improvement. However, I am still scared. The blood vessels didn't healed yet completely but are in the process. I never clarified in my first question that I have a naturally curved penis that is curved towards left (the area that is the victim of injury). BUT:

1) There is no noticeable curvature in the penis caused by the injury.

2) Penis does not hurt when semi-erect (The reason I am saying semi-erect is that I am not able to acheive full erections due to stress and injury induced erectile dysfunction). HOWEVER, there IS still slight discomfort and pain.

3) The injured part is as hard as the non-injured part of the penis when semi-erect. I can not sense any difference between the hardness between the two parts of the penis shaft (left and right parts of penis). I came to the conclusion that scar tissue has healed. But it is still paining and discomfort is still there.

4) Blood vessels have not healed yet. I can feel the pressure in the blood vessels when it is semi-erect. About 2-3 days ago, penis was itching but it is not itching now.

5) Penis is not curving like a banana.

I can not believe that 11 days have passed and there is no complete recovery yet. I am dependent on body's own healing ability, and I hope that it is doing its good job. I went to the doctor but he never helped me and was rude on me. Overall, how do you see my case? How much more weeks will it take? Do all penis injuries lead to peyronie's disease? Am I NOT having peyronie's disease?

I can't determine how long healing might take without doing a direct examination of my own.  I can only suggest that you see a urology specialist who will be more comprehensive.

All penis injurues do not result in peyronie's.  

Your actual and individual diagnosis can only be given by your physician.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute