Urology/red dots (small wounds) on penis under top of it

After few day's spent on fishing in the field, away from town I come home, want to shower (I didn't shower there 3 days, there is no place for that and outside is very very cold)I found some kind of red dots on my penis. Usually I don't have any problems with some itching or any kind of pain. Dot's are like small red wounds size of 2-3 millimeter and they are not itchy and they are not painful at all.  
Here are picture attached:
I have same girl for last 6 months and she doesn't have any symptoms or any signs of anything, she goes regular to see her gynaecologyst.
Usually I don't have any signs  or problems at all. Could this be something I'm carrying with me or it's only because of not keeping my penis clean?

Thank you in advance

Aside from the fact that it is virtually impossible to make a diagnosis from a photo on the internet, it is also specifically prohibited for us to do so on this forum.  You'll need to check with a local physician.  I can tell you that the experts on skin problems are the dermatologists, not the urologists who are basically surgeons.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute