Urology/More urine passing

Question
Dear Doctor,
I am passing urine more than the water consumption. I consulted with   the Urology doctor, he says it is good and your kidney is functioning well after seeing the one week report of total water consumption and total urine passed.Per day if I consume 1.5 ltrs, urine passed is 2.5ltrs.Velocity test and other test through anal also done and the report says no issue.Almost minmum 8 times I pass the urine.Is there really problem in my kidney or just I am unnecessarily afraid.Please advise.

Thanks..

Answer
SUBA:

You are unnecessarily afraid.  It is obviously impossible to always urinate more fluid than you take in.  Eventually you would become dehydrated, lose weight and show other signs of dehydration.  Since your tests were normal, this is most likely just your anxiety.  

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD