Urology/Bowel/Prostate Trouble

Question
I have had bowel or prostate problems for  months,i seem to have a leakage going into my bowels,i think it is semen but I am not sure, I also seem to have a shooting pain in my groin/testicle area and lower back pain on the right side , this is all leaving me warn out and very tired all the time , can you advise me in what the cause might be.

Thank you.

Answer
John:

I can't determine much about the nature of your problem from just your brief description.  Semen is extremely unlikely to end up in the bowel as there are many layers of tissue in between.  Pain in the testicle and lower back could indicate prostatitis.  Check with your physician to be sure.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD