Urology/Ejaculation without erection and it's effects.

Question
I am a 19 years old male. When I was around 11, I used to climb erect poles. It gave me pleasure in my penis. I didn't know any better at that time. I kept doing it till when I was around 15/16. Then, I got the knowledge and started masturbating normally. Now, I don't have any problem regarding it. My height is 5 ft. 6 inches even though my father's height is 5 ft. 11 inches and my mother's height is 5ft. 6 inches. Almost everyone my family is tall (both on my father's and my mother's side). Did my doing of that stuff affected my height in some way? Is there still time?

Answer
Rajesh:

All of your "stuff" did not affect your height.  Height is an issue of growth hormone and does not always follow the height of the parents.  My father was only 5 ft 7 inches. and my mother was 4 ft 11 inches.  I'm well over 6 feet.  Hard to predict.  

Unfortunately, not much can be done at this point.  Sorry.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD