Urology/Bulge/aneurysm in tunica?

Tim wrote at 2013-09-25 22:45:57
Just as an FYI I did end up seeing Dr. Levine who said he was certain in it was a circumflex vein.  Larger than normal but an anatomical variant.  

Reza wrote at 2014-04-01 03:16:50
Tim, I have exactly the same bulge and I'm so scared of what it is. please tell me what your conclusion was from all your doctors and research. I'm waiting for your response!

Alex wrote at 2014-04-02 00:40:13
Tim I also have the same thinggg and I was wondering what happened after you saw your urologist? Like what was the conclusion? Please let me know! I will keep everyone updated on mine too

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute