Urology/Member

Question
Hello.  I am writing because I recently noticed that the tip of my penis is almost ticklish. I have no problem while urinating or ejaculating.  Only when I am relaxed, I feel that the tip is overly sensitive. Also, when I masterbate it's much easier for me to ejaculate.  This just started happening in the past week or two.  I thought maybe because I just relocated from a warm climate to a cold one and now am wearing underwear, which I did not wear before. Also, I was previously very sexually active with one partner, but now I am not due to my move.  Any thoughts on what it could be and how long I should wait to see if it fades?
Thank you

Answer
James:

As far as we know, there really is no such thing as "ovversensitivity" of the tip of the penis without some obvious problem like an injury or an infection which doe snot seem to apply to your case.  Your change in location, use of underwear and sudden lack of a regular partner may be to blame.  Your other problem of premature ejaculation may also be due to these factors, but is treatable.  Talk to your physician.  

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD