Urology/non retraction of foreskin since childhood

Question
i am 44 years old my foreskin hasnt been retracted since around 11/12 years old .i remember it stuck fully retracted in the bath and i had to go n get my dad to help me i panicked and never pulled it back after that i have suffered years of discomfort and mental issues with this it is like a pinhole at the tip i have been to doctor in the psat but nothing he suggested worked now i am facing surgery should i be concerned or go for it.

Answer
Joe:

You should consult a urologist for a detailed review of the pros and cons of treatment which in your case would be a circumcision.  I would tend to recommend it as it avoids potentially serious problems later.  If unsure about the answers, you can always get a second opinion.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD