Urology/Penile Twist

Question
When both flaccid and erect I have a twist/rotation in my penis, and I have had this for as long as I can remember. There is no bend/curve. I have seen 4 Urologists who have no insight on how to fix the problem. For example if you take an flat object (a sheet of paper will do) and hold it flat in front of your penis, (this is what the normal healthy horizontal penis should look like) Then rotate the paper about 45 to 50 degrees to the left. This is how mine looks at all times. It looks almost vertical but not all the way. It's like this with the entire (viewable) part of the penis and when I feel it, it is the same the entire way back as far as I can touch behind the skin. Makes me wonder if something is wrong with the penis begins, because it is angle farther back than I can touch.

Answer
Shawn:

If 4 urologists have examined it and not been able to identify the cause or describe how to fix the problem, then I probably can't either.  I would suggest that you consider seeing a urologist at a tertiary care University Medical Center where they would tend to see some of the more unusual problems.  You can also consider a trip to one of the major urology centers such as Johns Hopkins in Baltimore, Cleveland Clinic, Mayo Clinic, the Reconstructive Center in Norfolk Virginia, Dr. Lawrence Levine in Chicago or Dr. Tom Lue in San Francisco.  These would be the top places in the US for the really tough cases.  BY the way, are you circumcized?  If so, that might be the cause of the problem.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD