Urology/Penis & Anus area inflammation

Question
To start my penis tip down till the anus I get a burning sensation and it really hurt (this I get when I am riding my bike). As a result of this I am assuming I have difficulty in hard erection and unable to control the erection for long. With this said, I met Urology doctor to check if there is issues, fortunately all the test was done (don;t know the name - couple of them are x-ray of private area and urine culture test), there are no issues.

Also, whenever I put little pressure on my lower abdomen, I feel like urinating. I also have constipation.

I am from India, need some help here

Answer
Vasudevan:

You probably have developed a neuropathy or nerve issue from your bike riding.  The seat on many bicycles puts pressure directly on the urethra, prostate and the nerves in and around the anus.  There may also be some element of prostatitis.  The best treatment is to avoid bike riding.  Other treatments include sitting in a hot tub, avoiding caffeine and sometimes use of an anti-inflammatory like ibuprofen.

This would have nothing to do with constipation.  Check with your physician to see if any of this pertains to you.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD